REPAIRS - SPARE PARTS - SHIPYARDS - AUX. SERVICES
LM is working alongside Hidramar , a Major service company that is located in Las Palmas Port, Gran Canarias. Services and technical assistance has been given to the Oil & Gas industry and Naval sector since 1989. Holders of the quality assurance certificates ISO 9001, welders approvals and weld procedures approvals.
Offering engineering, service & repairs, commissioning & testing, upgrades & modifications, auxiliary services & spare parts. With large facilities at their workshop, skilled employees and high tech machinery unique in the Canary Islands.
CHOOSE THE RIGHT SERVICE PROVIDER
"The 5 criteria" we use when choosing the suitable port service provider on your behalf:
- The range of services and equipment; When deciding on a company that's right for you, it's a good idea to consider the range of services and equipment they can offer in addition to their basic ones.
- Flexibility; A company that offers a specific type of assistance should be able to confidently accommodate several kinds of projects and events.
- Reliability; Reliable service and equipment are absolutely essential when it comes to managing your projects. We seek a provider with high standards, excellent testimonials and lots of expertise.
ACTING AS YOUR REPRESENTATIVE
Now that travelling is not an option but ship works & repairs must continue, we will attend, supervise and reduce your total cost on your technical projects:
- By working 24/7 so to offer the highest levels of customer attendance and supervision
- By preparing a detailed ship-work, repair, dry-dock technical specification covering all the involved matters (e.g. steel work, repairs, equipment overhaul, modifications requested by new Rules)
- By discussing with the service provider & the various sub-suppliers, the scope of the jobs, supervise & assist "in situ" all the involved activities,reporting regularly the status of the project
- Prepare the final inspection of completed work repair at your request
- Experience; Extensive experience in the industry tends to mean reliable services and top-quality equipment. It also means a diverse collection of e.g. barges, cranes and work boats that can get the job done in a more precise manner. Put your mind at ease with professional, expert personnel that can help you with any project.
- Consultative capacity; It's a good reflection of industry expertise and resources if a service company can also provide consultative services.