For charterers, operators, ship managers etc. we can perform the below mentioned maritime surveys and inspections:
- Bunker Survey
- Cargo Hold / Tank Cleaning
- Cargo Surveys
- Quantity and Quality surveys of liquid and dry bulk commodities during loading and discharging operations.
- Condition Survey
- Damage Surveys
- Damages to vessels, machinery and cargo are surveyed on behalf of owners, receivers and underwriters. We also survey damages to commodities transported by road, rail or air.
- Draft Survey
- Fitness for Towage Survey
Inspection of tow, towing vessel and equipment on behalf of owners and/or underwriters in preparation of a towing operation.
- Issuance of Certificate of Fitness for Towage.
- Insurance (Loss Prevention) Survey
- Surveys on behalf of P&I Clubs and Hull & Machinery Underwriters.
- On-hire & Off-hire Surveys
- Vessel is surveyed before commencing a charter period and a report describing the vessel and equipment is issued.
- Vessel is re-inspected when ending the charter period and damages / discrepancies are valuated.
- Pre-loading Survey
- Condition surveys of cargo, cargo holds and hatch covers on behalf of shippers, receivers, cargo owners and underwriters.
- Issuance of Certificate of Readiness for loading.
- Pre-PSC Inspection
- Pre-purchase Survey
For more information on how LM can assist you, contact us